- Bald Celebrities
- Baldness Basics
- Baldness in Women
- Grey Hair Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Causes
- Hair Loss Concealer Reviews
- Hair Loss Guides
- Hair Loss Laser Comb Reviews
- Hair Loss Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Shampoo Reviews
- Hair Loss Videos
- Minoxidil Reviews
- Oil Treatment for Hair
- Popular Hair Loss Treatments
- Propecia Reviews
- Vitamins for Hair Loss Reviews
- Wigs and Hairpieces
- January 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
My name is John, and I have decided to write a blog about hair loss and baldness which is one of the growing plagues of the modern world.
Most men and lots of women will suffer from pattern baldness in some stage of their lives. Hair loss, thinning hair and baldness cause a lot of suffer and agony to any person who face them . It dramatically harms your self esteem, and changes the way you look – and feel. Full hair is a sign of youth, health and beauty and who else wants to lose all these?
My story is simple, I had a great hairline up until few years ago. I thought that since I have crossed the age of 33 with full hair on my scalp I’m immunized.
One day I woke up into a new reality…
When I realized I’m losing my hair (took me some time to accept that) I decided I will do everything I can that is reasonable to cure my baldness process, and that if I succeed I will share what I know with others. Today, after few years of reading, testing and consulting with experts in the field there’s a lot I can share with you.
There are many websites about hair loss, but only few will provide you with vital, objective and complete info about hairloss, how to stop it, how to regrow hair and how to keep healthy hair & scalp. Hence, and bases on my own experience and knowledge, I’ve decided to open a blog that is designed for folks who are looking for real answers, and that just like me when I just started – want to know their options, in terms of treatments and products.
There are literally hundreds of hair loss products and treatments in the market. My vision is to create a comprehensive data source on hair loss, so that anyone who experiences hair loss will be able to find a solution that fits his/her preference and budget.
I’m not a doctor, and I advise you to consult with your doctor before any action you take regarding your hair loss. However I allow myself to advise you to learn about baldness, and start treatment immediately.
You are reading these lines for a reason. I assume you have joined the statistics… (or the club) but prefer to keep your hair on your scalp. That’s also my own goal – find the best hair loss treatments & cures and maintain full healthy hair.
And yes – there is a cure for baldness. Hair loss does not stop overnight (same for regrowth), but if you are consistent, patient and decisive then your chances to get results skyrocket.
I’ve made a huge progress, now it’s your turn.
P.S. – Feel free to contact me anytime, I’ll be glad to help.
Recent Reviews and Articles
- FINALLY the Truth about Stopping Your Hair Loss!
- The Effects of Aloe Vera on Hair Loss
- Home Remedies for Hair Loss
- Why Some Women Shave their Head?
- Childbirth and Hair Loss
- Baldness and its Psychological Impact on Men
- Are You Heartbroken? Be Ready for Hair Loss
- Hair Rebonding and Hair Fall
- Can Creatine Monohydrate Cause Hair Loss?
- Thyroid Hair Loss
Premium Minoxidil Products
Most Popular Articles and Reviews
- ahmed:Do the Revivogen have an effect on a man's fertility?...
- Doc98:well 4rx are back with visa card payment method, which is great news, as this website offers...
- admin:2 capsules a day. if twice daily then you're correct....
- Hmmm:Don't know about that. I've tried both the Medium Brown in XFusion and Toppik. Though they...
- Candace Roche:2 capsules twice daily is four capsules which means the bottle is a one month supply at...