- Bald Celebrities
- Baldness Basics
- Baldness in Women
- Grey Hair Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Causes
- Hair Loss Concealer Reviews
- Hair Loss Guides
- Hair Loss Laser Comb Reviews
- Hair Loss Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Shampoo Reviews
- Hair Loss Videos
- Minoxidil Reviews
- Oil Treatment for Hair
- Popular Hair Loss Treatments
- Propecia Reviews
- Vitamins for Hair Loss Reviews
- Wigs and Hairpieces
- January 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
The Easiest Way to Cover Grey Hair
This post is for men, sorry ladies, but you should already know all what there is to know when it comes to this issue.
So lets get to the point -- if you’re not Goerge Clooney, most chances grey hair is not your cup on tea. I mean, you can look great with grey hair, but lets face it, in any case you will look older. Now, my hair is greying. No one can convince me that now I look better. Not enough that that I fight hair loss, I also need to look old?
Well, truth is that when I was in Thailand 2 years ago it was not so bad, other tourists like myself said I look blond, but I know the truth and the way I looked few years ago, it’s not blond it’s rusty with white all blended. Maybe I could live with that if my head was full with hair, but I’m not as I used to be, and getting closer to 40 in each day that passes.
I’m sure you guys ask yourself the 1 million dollar question -- what do the ladies think…
I asked myself the same question, and I have an answer -- the older the women the less she cares. Is that good news? hell no. The young hot chicks who are not looking for a sugar daddy will pass. Basically the younger the girl is, the more your looks matters. If I should put my personal opinion then on average, women prefer rich guys:).. well to be serious I would say that 60% prefer not greying guys, 30% will accept and 10% loves it. The young and hot will definitely prefer not greying (my experience).
This subject is also cultural. Movie stars and people that works in the showbiz (except reporters, who may seem even distinguish with grey) simply dye their hair. Ask yourself -- how many movie stars have you seen with grey hair? The main character will never have grey hair. It belongs to the role of the old guy.
So, once I figured out that as a single who wants to be more successful with women, and feel better with myself, same idea of keeping my hair btw, I decided to choose the solution most men use, hair color for men. Hair color for men in the US is sold in every pharmacy and shop that sells hair products, it’s cheap, common and popular. You are not less a men if you dye your hair, if Brad Pitt can so can I and million others.
I use Just for Men which is made in the USA by Combe. It’s one of most popular products of its kind in the world. The product is like a shampoo that you apply for 5 minutes and wash out. Stays 4-5 weeks (the leaflet says 6 weeks but I use minoxidil and shampoo every day), and naturally blend with my original light brown color, so no one can notice (I use the light brown, there are 9 shades to choose from). I’m happy with the results, and that what matters. I think it removes 5-10 from your age, luckily I look young so it makes me look like in my early 30s (except for the full head of hair I had back then). Bottom line -- worth checking out and trying out. Pack of 3 costs just about $20.
P.S. - a small bonus -- the Jimmy Kimmel’s Handsome Men’s Club, it has over 4 million views, and you can see some of Hollywood stars with their hair carefully treated. You may also notice some dye their hair, some use replacements etc but no one has grey hair (except Ted Danson) who is the elder guy), enjoy!
This article was posted on July 8th, 2011 in Grey Hair Product Reviews
Recent Reviews and Articles
- FINALLY the Truth about Stopping Your Hair Loss!
- The Effects of Aloe Vera on Hair Loss
- Home Remedies for Hair Loss
- Why Some Women Shave their Head?
- Childbirth and Hair Loss
- Baldness and its Psychological Impact on Men
- Are You Heartbroken? Be Ready for Hair Loss
- Hair Rebonding and Hair Fall
- Can Creatine Monohydrate Cause Hair Loss?
- Thyroid Hair Loss
Premium Minoxidil Products
Most Popular Articles and Reviews
- brandonc:At last someone who puts all the knowledge and know-how together. This is definitely the bible of...
- daniel77:man i've been waiting for this for years. this spex guy is amazing, basically gives you all...
- ohl:Many people still do not realize the benefits of herbal supplements. Very good tips!...
- Tim:i've used gen-hair's 15% minox/5% aa at $75 for two 100ml bottles and the results were spectacular...price...
- max:is it normal about the strong smell of this product?...