- Bald Celebrities
- Baldness Basics
- Baldness in Women
- Grey Hair Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Causes
- Hair Loss Concealer Reviews
- Hair Loss Guides
- Hair Loss Laser Comb Reviews
- Hair Loss Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Shampoo Reviews
- Hair Loss Videos
- Minoxidil Reviews
- Oil Treatment for Hair
- Popular Hair Loss Treatments
- Propecia Reviews
- Vitamins for Hair Loss Reviews
- Wigs and Hairpieces
- January 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
RF80 Concentrated Hair Strengthening Formula
Rene Furterer is a name of a French company located in Paris, that specializes in all natural hair and skin products. RF 80 helps fight sudden hair loss in women as a result of pregnancy, stress, anemia, surgery, or medication. According to the company it can also act as an adrogen prompter to help grow hair longer or return hair to a normal phase. RF 80 should be used once a week as a 3-month program. The company recommends RF80 be used together with Forticea Stimulating Shampoo and Complexe 5 for optimal results.
How it Works
This product includes active ingredients that are beneficial for the hair:
- Patented natural Pfaffiia extract (Brazilian Ginseng) – supposed to stimulate the follicles and encourages an increase in blood capillaries around the root bulbs.
- Biotine to promote hair growth and strength.
- Essential oils of Sage and Lemon to increase blood circulation and nourish the scalp.
- Vitamins A, F, B5, H, and PP to stimulate cell renewal and infuse the scalp with anti-oxidants
- Methionine – to promotes keratin protein production.
Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, SD Alcohol 39-C (Alcohol Denat), Pfaffia Paniculata Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Arginine, Biotin, Citral, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Copper PCA, Limonene, Methionine, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Yellow 10, Zinc Gluconate. (No sulfates, silicones, parabens, or sodium chloride).
the product is sold in boxes of 12 vials, each vial 0.16 oz. Each vial for a one time use. Such box costs about $60.
Renee Furterer RF80 Concentrated Hair Strengthening Formula is enriched with plant peptides and vitamins stimulates the microcirculation of the scalp and restores the hair’s natural vigor, body, and shine. It is a luxurious product made in France and designed especially for women who are looking for an all-natural and safe solution for hair loss.
Recent Reviews and Articles
- FINALLY the Truth about Stopping Your Hair Loss!
- The Effects of Aloe Vera on Hair Loss
- Home Remedies for Hair Loss
- Why Some Women Shave their Head?
- Childbirth and Hair Loss
- Baldness and its Psychological Impact on Men
- Are You Heartbroken? Be Ready for Hair Loss
- Hair Rebonding and Hair Fall
- Can Creatine Monohydrate Cause Hair Loss?
- Thyroid Hair Loss
Premium Minoxidil Products
Most Popular Articles and Reviews
- brandonc:At last someone who puts all the knowledge and know-how together. This is definitely the bible of...
- daniel77:man i've been waiting for this for years. this spex guy is amazing, basically gives you all...
- ohl:Many people still do not realize the benefits of herbal supplements. Very good tips!...
- Tim:i've used gen-hair's 15% minox/5% aa at $75 for two 100ml bottles and the results were spectacular...price...
- max:is it normal about the strong smell of this product?...