- Bald Celebrities
- Baldness Basics
- Baldness in Women
- Grey Hair Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Causes
- Hair Loss Concealer Reviews
- Hair Loss Guides
- Hair Loss Laser Comb Reviews
- Hair Loss Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Shampoo Reviews
- Hair Loss Videos
- Minoxidil Reviews
- Oil Treatment for Hair
- Popular Hair Loss Treatments
- Propecia Reviews
- Vitamins for Hair Loss Reviews
- Wigs and Hairpieces
- January 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
NuHair Thinning Hair Serum Review
NuHair Thinning Hair Serum is a topical leave-on treatment from Nu-hair which is also famous for its anti hair loss supplements. This hair nutrients and DHT blockers formula is designed for for thinning hair in both men & women. NuHair Thinning Hair Serum utilizes a lipoceutical, time-released multiphase delivery technology, which supplies vital nutrients to nourish the follicle receptor sites and help replace lost vitamins and minerals. The serum is a natural nutrient booster for fine and thinning hair. It energizes the scalp and nourishes the hair shaft to help produce stronger, thicker hair. This product is said to support the homeostatic and cellular balance of the scalp.
How it Works
- Herbal blend Complex: Environmental free-radical inhibitor; strengthens thinning hair – supports skin metabolism.
- Retinyl Palmitate: Scientifically proven and patented.
- Saw Palmetto: proven to inhibit DHT.
- B complex vitamins plus biotin.
- Panthenol: Strengthens and moisturizes the hair shaft.
- Tocopherol Acetate: Antioxidant, used to protects hair.
- Trichopeptide: Promotes cellular balance of scalp.
- He Shou Wu: the Chinese herb traditionally used to prevent grey hair and promote healthy hair growth.
- Jojoba Oil: Adds luster and nourishment, moisturizes the hair and scalp.
Water, Steareth-20, Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Seed Oil, Herbal Blend Hair Complex [a Proprietary Extract Blend of Burdock (Arctium Lappa) Root, Chamomile (Matricaria Recutita), Golden Seal (Hydrastis Canadensis) Root, Henna (Lawsonia Inermis) Flower/Fruit/Leaf, Honey, Horsetail (Equisetum Arvense), Nettle (Urtica Dioica), Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Leaf and Tormentil (Potentilla Erecta) Root], Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Stearate, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Citric Acid, Propyl Gallate, Phospholipids, Disodium EDTA, Lysine Carboxymethyl Cysteinate, Alcohol, Cholesterol, Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate), Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate), Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Lysine Thiazolidine Carboxylate, Saw Palmetto (Serenoa Repens) Fruit Extract, Biotin, Niacin, Panthenol, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Globulus) Leaf Extract, Tetrapeptide-1, Soap Bark (Quillaja Saponaria) Extract, He Shou Wu (Fo-ti) (Polygonum Multiflorum) Extract, Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Dextran, Roman Chamomile (Anthemis Noblis) Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben.
How to Use
According to the company for best results you should use the serum for a minimum of 3-4 months to gain results, and continue using it to improve and enhance hair growth. It can be safely used by itself or combined with NuHair supplements or any other treatment, natural or medical. Apply 15-20 drops directly onto the thinning areas twice daily. Do not apply to other parts of the body – only on scalp, and gently massage into scalp.
A 3.1 oz bottle, one month supply is retailed for at least $25, but now can be purchased for as low as $12 in amazon.com. An excellent price.
NuHair products are great because they are the perfect natural solution for men and women who want to avoid harsh chemicals and side effects that may result from medical solutions. The list of ingredients speaks for itself, and is one of the best herbal mixtures you can find. The price is now so attractive it’s really a great opportunity to try it.
This article was posted on September 11th, 2010 in Hair Loss Product Reviews
Recent Reviews and Articles
- FINALLY the Truth about Stopping Your Hair Loss!
- The Effects of Aloe Vera on Hair Loss
- Home Remedies for Hair Loss
- Why Some Women Shave their Head?
- Childbirth and Hair Loss
- Baldness and its Psychological Impact on Men
- Are You Heartbroken? Be Ready for Hair Loss
- Hair Rebonding and Hair Fall
- Can Creatine Monohydrate Cause Hair Loss?
- Thyroid Hair Loss
Premium Minoxidil Products
Most Popular Articles and Reviews
- Doc98:well 4rx are back with visa card payment method, which is great news, as this website offers...
- admin:2 capsules a day. if twice daily then you're correct....
- Hmmm:Don't know about that. I've tried both the Medium Brown in XFusion and Toppik. Though they...
- Candace Roche:2 capsules twice daily is four capsules which means the bottle is a one month supply at...
- brandonc:At last someone who puts all the knowledge and know-how together. This is definitely the bible of...