- Bald Celebrities
- Baldness Basics
- Baldness in Women
- Grey Hair Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Causes
- Hair Loss Concealer Reviews
- Hair Loss Guides
- Hair Loss Laser Comb Reviews
- Hair Loss Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Shampoo Reviews
- Hair Loss Videos
- Minoxidil Reviews
- Oil Treatment for Hair
- Popular Hair Loss Treatments
- Propecia Reviews
- Vitamins for Hair Loss Reviews
- Wigs and Hairpieces
- January 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
Homocrin Natural Active Hair Loss Prevention Shampoo
Homocrin shampoo is a unique and natural shampoo that contains Probiotic Milk Enzymes, Organic Aloe Vera Gel, Ginkgo Biloba, Vitamins, Chamomile, Essential Amino Acids and Trace Elements. Thanks to its PH balance and active ingredients, this shampoo is said to wash your hair delicately, nourish and strengthen. It has been made with gentle and delicate tensio-actives from sunflower seeds and coconut, so as to restore hair’s natural, protective, hydrolipid film. This product is designed to be a natural, nourishing cosmetic treatment against thinning hair, receding hairline and hair loss, and it contains a wide range of active ingredients retained useful in international scientific literature. Homocrin is natural and safe for daily use, and can be use in conjunction with any hair product.
How it Works
Probiotic Milk Enzymes and Prebiotic Fiber: because of the metabolites present, such as lactic acid and many others, hair and scalp are restored to their natural balance.
Aloe Vera Gel: hydrating, soothing and emollient action.
Essential Amino Acids: these are the fundamental “brickwork” in the construction of new hair fiber.
Vitamin C Ester: a stable form of Vitamin C which strengthens hair and fights against damaging effects of oxidants and free radicals.
Biotin (Vitamin H): promotes healthy hair & skin.
Niacin (Vitamin B3): vasodilator effect which improves oxygen flow and therefore nourishes hair bulbs.
Ginkgo Biloba: goes to work on peripheral microcirculation.
Chamomile: its relaxing effect relaxes scalp and promotes healthy drainage of underlying sebum.
Water, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Coco Betaine, Disodium Poliquaternium-7, Cocopolyglucoside Sulfossuccinate, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Sunflowerseedamphoacetate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Lactococcus Ferment, Aloe Vera Barbadensis, Zinc Sulfate, Tetrasodium Cystinyl Disuccinate, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Chicorium Intybus, Acacia, Niacin, Sorbitol, Calcium Ascorbate, Ginkgo Biloba, Matricaria Chamomilla, Sodium Hydroxide, Lysine Hydrochloride, Glutamine, Biotin, Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Perfume.
$20 for a 8.45 oz bottle. There is also a conditioner you can get for the same price.
An attractive product, especially for women who are looking for herbal solutions against hair loss. It’s important to get the idea of this product – it is not designed to cure hair loss or baldness, it is a hair care product that is supposed to keep your hair healthy and strong and prevent the adverse process of hair loss along time. It contains nourishment properties for long lasting results and you can safely use it to keep your hair healthy and clean.
Recent Reviews and Articles
- FINALLY the Truth about Stopping Your Hair Loss!
- The Effects of Aloe Vera on Hair Loss
- Home Remedies for Hair Loss
- Why Some Women Shave their Head?
- Childbirth and Hair Loss
- Baldness and its Psychological Impact on Men
- Are You Heartbroken? Be Ready for Hair Loss
- Hair Rebonding and Hair Fall
- Can Creatine Monohydrate Cause Hair Loss?
- Thyroid Hair Loss
Premium Minoxidil Products
Most Popular Articles and Reviews
- Doc98:well 4rx are back with visa card payment method, which is great news, as this website offers...
- admin:2 capsules a day. if twice daily then you're correct....
- Hmmm:Don't know about that. I've tried both the Medium Brown in XFusion and Toppik. Though they...
- Candace Roche:2 capsules twice daily is four capsules which means the bottle is a one month supply at...
- brandonc:At last someone who puts all the knowledge and know-how together. This is definitely the bible of...