- Bald Celebrities
- Baldness Basics
- Baldness in Women
- Grey Hair Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Causes
- Hair Loss Concealer Reviews
- Hair Loss Guides
- Hair Loss Laser Comb Reviews
- Hair Loss Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Shampoo Reviews
- Hair Loss Videos
- Minoxidil Reviews
- Oil Treatment for Hair
- Popular Hair Loss Treatments
- Propecia Reviews
- Vitamins for Hair Loss Reviews
- Wigs and Hairpieces
- January 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
Polaris Labs NR-07 Hair Growth Treatment
Polaris Labs NR-07 Hair Growth Treatment is a said to be a break through treatment that helps users retain and regrow hair. What makes this product unique is that it contains Apple Polyphenol. In clinical studies, Apple Polyphenol has shown to promote murine hair epithelial growth in vitro at an astounding rate of 300% relative to controls. The product is designed for Men and women (it contains 5% minoxidil which is knows as the common mens dose while womens is said to be 2%. Women can use 5% as its much more effective, but it’s better to consult a doctor first), with hair loss at the vertex (crown) of the scalp and the frontal hairline.
How it Works
Like in any hair loss product, what count are the ingredients:
- Polaris NR-07 contains both 5% minoxidil and 0.5% apple polyphenol, plus auxillary agents to help them work at maximum effectiveness.
- Apple polyphenol conveys free-radical scavenging activity, antioxidative properties, antifungal effects, and anti-allergic activity.
- Adenosine mediates minoxidil and stimulates vascular endothelial growth factor.
- Retinol improves absorption of minoxidil.
- Azelaic acid, oleanolic acid, and Serenoa repens are known as DHT blockers – they inhibit the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase, thus curtailing the dihydrotestosterone that contributes to hair loss.
- Biotin is essential for hair and skin growth, also improves the metabolism of sebum.
Lipospheres deployed in Polaris NR-07 enhance its effectiveness, its Liposphere technology is using an advanced lamellar lipid bilayer delivery system – encapsulates compounds in a matrix similar to natural skin. Vectored by Lipospheres, the active substances permeates the stratum corneum to merge with deeper layers of skin, instead of merely dissipating at the surface. The Lipospheres strengthen the scalps protective lipid barrier function, showing transdermal water loss and minimizing irritation. They also allow Polaris NR-07 to use less alcohol and propylene glycol, which could irritate the scalp.
Deionized Water, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Carboxylate, Minoxidil, PEG-23M, Azelaic Acid Ramification, Apply Polyphenol, Propylene Glycol, Biotin, Serenoa Repens, Lysine, Apigenin, Retinol, Adenosine, Vitamin B-1, Oleanolic Acid, Vitamin B-6, Vitamin B-12, Tetrasodium EDTA, Alcohol, Trideceth-12, CI 42090/Blue 1, DMDMH.
Polaris Labs NR-07 Hair Growth Treatment costs $38 per 2 oz bottle, a one month supply. You should apply it twice a day like regular minoxidil.
Polaris Labs NR-07 Hair Growth Treatment is a powerful product. It contains minoxidil, DHT inhibitors, Apple Polyphenol, nutrients and Lipospheres. It reminds products such as Spectral-DNC, Min New York and Lipogaine (MinoxidilMax) that offer a similar ingredients mix. The good thing about these products is that they offer an “all-in-one” comprehensive and effective topical hair loss treatment, and they all cost about the same. No doubt, you should take a close look at Polaris, it contains the finest ingredients – a top quality product.
This article was posted on July 6th, 2010 in Hair Loss Product Reviews
Recent Reviews and Articles
- FINALLY the Truth about Stopping Your Hair Loss!
- The Effects of Aloe Vera on Hair Loss
- Home Remedies for Hair Loss
- Why Some Women Shave their Head?
- Childbirth and Hair Loss
- Baldness and its Psychological Impact on Men
- Are You Heartbroken? Be Ready for Hair Loss
- Hair Rebonding and Hair Fall
- Can Creatine Monohydrate Cause Hair Loss?
- Thyroid Hair Loss
Premium Minoxidil Products
Maximum Hair Minimum Loss
Most Popular Articles and Reviews
- ahmed:Do the Revivogen have an effect on a man's fertility?...
- Doc98:well 4rx are back with visa card payment method, which is great news, as this website offers...
- admin:2 capsules a day. if twice daily then you're correct....
- Hmmm:Don't know about that. I've tried both the Medium Brown in XFusion and Toppik. Though they...
- Candace Roche:2 capsules twice daily is four capsules which means the bottle is a one month supply at...