- Bald Celebrities
- Baldness Basics
- Baldness in Women
- Grey Hair Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Causes
- Hair Loss Concealer Reviews
- Hair Loss Guides
- Hair Loss Laser Comb Reviews
- Hair Loss Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Shampoo Reviews
- Hair Loss Videos
- Minoxidil Reviews
- Oil Treatment for Hair
- Popular Hair Loss Treatments
- Propecia Reviews
- Vitamins for Hair Loss Reviews
- Wigs and Hairpieces
- January 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
Ortiga Hair Loss Treatment Review
Ortiga Hair Loss Treatment is a hair loss treatment system designed to combat hair loss and promote hair regrowth using nettle extract. There are 3 products of Ortiga that should be used in conjunction: a shampoo, conditioner and scalp lotion (250ml each, 4-6 weeks supply).
According to the maker this strength treatment is proven to work and most users see results (hair loss stops) in only 2 weeks. The treatment is supposed to stop hair loss and effectively treat alopecia, pattern baldness, thin patches and slow growing hair areas.
How it Works
Ortiga Hair Loss treatment is derived from the powerful Ortiga nettle plant of Peru, South America. Known for its properties to restore, fortify and thicken hair the Ortiga Nettle plant extract is the main ingredient in the Ortiga Shampoo, Conditioner and Lotion Treatment.
Step 1: Ortiga Shampoo
The Ortiga shampoo formula deeply penetrates into the hair root, strengthening, nourishing and hydrating hair with essential amino acids including oleic, linoleic, palmitic acid as well as zinc, adding strength to the hair and slowing & eventually stopping hair loss. Ortiga shampoo also helps to remove and prevent dandruff and excessive sebum and keep scalp clean and healthy.
Step 2: Ortiga Conditioner
Ortiga conditioner is enhanced with nutrients and helps strengthen the hair and leave it thicker and fuller. This formula penetrates deep into the hair & scalp helping to prevent hair loss and improve circulation.
Step 3: Ortiga Hair Lotion (spray)
Ortiga Hair lotion is designed to add essential vitamins, minerals & amino acids and help replenish, protect and strengthen weak hair stems slowing hair loss, as well as encouraging regrowth by nourishing the follicles. This natural formula said to work deep into the roots and promotes hair regrowth.
Ortiga Shampoo: Deionized water, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Coconut Oil, Ortiga Nettle Extract (Urtica Dioica), Sodium Chloride, Coconut Oil Acid Diethanolamide, Bronidox (5-Bromo-5-Nitro-1,3-Dioxane), Fragrance.
Ortiga Conditioner: Deionized Water, Ortiga Nettle Extract (Urtica Dioica), Chloride of Cetil Ammonium, Propyleneglycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance.
Ortiga Lotion: Ortiga Nettle Extract (Urtica Dioica), Panthenol, Propylenglycol, Vitamin E, Deionized Water, Fragrance.
The entire system (3 products) costs $53 and the shampoo & conditioner (2 products) cost $30. This is an affordable and reasonable price.
Ortiga Hair Loss Treatment contains a short list of ingredients comparing to other products, meaning that each ingredient appears in a larger concentration. These are mainly nettle extract and nutrients. This system is based on natural ingredients, and can be used in conjunction with any other hair loss treatment.
Recent Reviews and Articles
- FINALLY the Truth about Stopping Your Hair Loss!
- The Effects of Aloe Vera on Hair Loss
- Home Remedies for Hair Loss
- Why Some Women Shave their Head?
- Childbirth and Hair Loss
- Baldness and its Psychological Impact on Men
- Are You Heartbroken? Be Ready for Hair Loss
- Hair Rebonding and Hair Fall
- Can Creatine Monohydrate Cause Hair Loss?
- Thyroid Hair Loss
Premium Minoxidil Products
Most Popular Articles and Reviews
- brandonc:At last someone who puts all the knowledge and know-how together. This is definitely the bible of...
- daniel77:man i've been waiting for this for years. this spex guy is amazing, basically gives you all...
- ohl:Many people still do not realize the benefits of herbal supplements. Very good tips!...
- Tim:i've used gen-hair's 15% minox/5% aa at $75 for two 100ml bottles and the results were spectacular...price...
- max:is it normal about the strong smell of this product?...