- Bald Celebrities
- Baldness Basics
- Baldness in Women
- Grey Hair Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Causes
- Hair Loss Concealer Reviews
- Hair Loss Guides
- Hair Loss Laser Comb Reviews
- Hair Loss Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Shampoo Reviews
- Hair Loss Videos
- Minoxidil Reviews
- Oil Treatment for Hair
- Popular Hair Loss Treatments
- Propecia Reviews
- Vitamins for Hair Loss Reviews
- Wigs and Hairpieces
- January 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
MinoxidilMax is a new company that develops minoxidil based hair loss products, and is dedicated to providing more effective and economical solutions for pattern baldness. MinoxidilMax minoxidil-based topical products are said to provide faster hair regrowth, and achieve fuller and thicker hair than other hair loss products. The company offers only products that contain minoxidil, the only FDA approved topical hair regrowth solution, from 2% to 15% concentration with/without DHT blockers / inhibitors.
All products are topical and arrive in 60ml bottles. There are 3 brand names for MinoxidilMax products:
- Dualgen – Minoxidil (15%, 10% or 5%) + Azelaic acid 5%. These products are similar to the Dr. Lee’s Xandrox products.
- Essengen – Minoxidil only, in 4 concentrations – 2%, 5%, 10%, 15%.
- Lipogaine – this is the innovative product the company offers. It contains minoxidil 5% plus DHT blockers (not just Azelaic acid), vitamin complex and liposome vehicle.
MinoxidilMax are the cheapest Xandrox-like products in the market.
Dualgen products cost $18-$22 per bottle ($18 is the 5% minoxidil, $22 is 15%)
Essengen products cost $12-$18 ($12 is the 2% minoxidil, $18 is the 15%)
Lipogaine costs $31.
MinoxidilMax vs Xandrox
Basically these products are the same in terms of active ingredients, but MinoxidilMax is simply cheaper. Xandrox products used to be a sole player for years and set high prices, but companies like MinoxidilMax are now changing the rules. It offers similar hair loss products for half the price comparing to Xandrox – hence enjoy a growing popularity amongst hair loss product consumers.
Lipogaine is MinoxidilMax most advanced product, it reminds a mix of 2 products: Xandrox 5% (5% minoxidil+5% azelaic acid) and Spectral-DNC or Min New York Agent (all contain DHT blockers, vitamin complex & liposome vehicle for better scalp penetration).
The best value for money for minxidil+azelaic acid products. Much cheaper then Xandrox, hence affordable especially for people who avoided Xandrox products because of their price. Lipogaine is an interesting product that worth a closer examination, it’s not materially cheaper then similar products such as Spectral-DNC (only few dollars less) but still it combines minoxidil & azelaic acid with saw palmetto and fatty acids, all in one product which may be a potent hair loss solution.
Bottom line – yes, this is a great product line that you can afford. The main problem with many hair loss products is their price, that holds many folks back from even trying them. MinoxidilMax solves this issue, now anyone can use this minoxidil based complex.
Recent Reviews and Articles
- FINALLY the Truth about Stopping Your Hair Loss!
- The Effects of Aloe Vera on Hair Loss
- Home Remedies for Hair Loss
- Why Some Women Shave their Head?
- Childbirth and Hair Loss
- Baldness and its Psychological Impact on Men
- Are You Heartbroken? Be Ready for Hair Loss
- Hair Rebonding and Hair Fall
- Can Creatine Monohydrate Cause Hair Loss?
- Thyroid Hair Loss
Premium Minoxidil Products
Most Popular Articles and Reviews
- ahmed:Do the Revivogen have an effect on a man's fertility?...
- Doc98:well 4rx are back with visa card payment method, which is great news, as this website offers...
- admin:2 capsules a day. if twice daily then you're correct....
- Hmmm:Don't know about that. I've tried both the Medium Brown in XFusion and Toppik. Though they...
- Candace Roche:2 capsules twice daily is four capsules which means the bottle is a one month supply at...