- Bald Celebrities
- Baldness Basics
- Baldness in Women
- Grey Hair Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Causes
- Hair Loss Concealer Reviews
- Hair Loss Guides
- Hair Loss Laser Comb Reviews
- Hair Loss Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Shampoo Reviews
- Hair Loss Videos
- Minoxidil Reviews
- Oil Treatment for Hair
- Popular Hair Loss Treatments
- Propecia Reviews
- Vitamins for Hair Loss Reviews
- Wigs and Hairpieces
- January 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
Corvinex Follicle Therapy Spray Review
Corvinex Follicle Therapy Spray is said to be based on a new scientific breakthrough, with natural herbal ingredients as well as aroma therapy. It combines a high grade of minerals, herbs, amino acids, essential oils and copper peptides, to provide the fastest and most effective solution to thinning hair and hair loss. Corvinex Follicle Therapy is formulated with a special transdermal delivery system, so that more of the active ingredients can reach directly to the hair follicles and provide more nutrients to the dormant hair follicle. It helps to prevent thinning hair and promotes fuller, thicker, healthier hair growth.
How it Works
Corvinex is using a natural anti-DHT formula with ingredients that have been scientifically proven to block both type 1 and 2 forms of 5 alpha-reductase (the enzyme that produces DHT) as well as inhibiting attachment of DHT to the androgen receptors.
There are 5 different groups of active ingredients in Corvinex which are used to combat hair loss and thinning hair.
- The Amino acids, trace minerals and herbs.
- The Zinc, Vitamin B6, Niacin, Biotin (hair food).
- The Saw Palmetto Extract and its active ingredients
- Copper peptides which helps to improve scalp condition, nourish hair follicles and enhance hair vitality.
- Essential oils, including Emu oil.
Corvinex promotes healthy hair growth by:
- Inhibiting DHT (Dihydrotestostrone) production
- Blocking the androgen receptors
- Activating hair follicle growth
- Improving scalp condition and enhance hair vitality
According to the company, within 8 to 12 weeks after using Corvinex, you can expect a significant decrease of hair loss and improvement of hair growth. Within 6 to 8 months of daily use, your hair can look fuller and thicker.
Corvinex Follicle Therapy Spray Ingredients
Deionized Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Emu Oil, Glycol Stearate, Stearic Acid, Vitamin Complex, Retinol, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone Peg7, Acrylates/C 10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Hops/Caspicum Extracts, Saw Palmetto Extracts, Pygeum Bark, Linoleic/Alpha Linonlenic Acid, Stinging Nettle Extracts, Shou Wu Extract Biotin, Zinc, Kelp (Iodine), Folate (as Folic Acid), Ascorbyl Palmite, Trichopeptide, Arginine, Hystidine, Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Oleth-20, Evening Primrose Oil, Pygeum Africina Extract, Gla Borage Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Polysorbate 80, Camellia Sineses.
How to Use
Direction: twice daily, once in the morning and once at night. Leave a thin layer onto the thinning hair area. Once you achieve your ideal results, you can reduce using Corvinex to few times a week for maintaining results. This usually occurs after 6-12 months of continued use.
1 bottle – $29.95, 8 oz. per bottle for 1 month supply.That can actually last for more then one month (that’s 8 oz, Minoxidil 2 oz for example is also a one month supply).
Corvinex are offering excellent hair loss products. They combine the finest ingredients and don’t spare on expensive ingredients such as copper peptide. Corvinex Follicle Therapy Spray contains anti-DHT ingredients, follicles stimulants, vitamin & minerals (not just a mix – but only “hair food” nutrients), herbal essential oils (plus Emu oil) and transdermal delivery system which is basically a vehicle that helps to deliver more active ingredients deeper and faster into the hair follicles. A perfect and safe hair loss treatment for both men and women, a quick glance at the ingredients list shows that this brand is a winner.
This article was posted on June 16th, 2010 in Hair Loss Product Reviews
Recent Reviews and Articles
- FINALLY the Truth about Stopping Your Hair Loss!
- The Effects of Aloe Vera on Hair Loss
- Home Remedies for Hair Loss
- Why Some Women Shave their Head?
- Childbirth and Hair Loss
- Baldness and its Psychological Impact on Men
- Are You Heartbroken? Be Ready for Hair Loss
- Hair Rebonding and Hair Fall
- Can Creatine Monohydrate Cause Hair Loss?
- Thyroid Hair Loss
Premium Minoxidil Products
Most Popular Articles and Reviews
- brandonc:At last someone who puts all the knowledge and know-how together. This is definitely the bible of...
- daniel77:man i've been waiting for this for years. this spex guy is amazing, basically gives you all...
- ohl:Many people still do not realize the benefits of herbal supplements. Very good tips!...
- Tim:i've used gen-hair's 15% minox/5% aa at $75 for two 100ml bottles and the results were spectacular...price...
- max:is it normal about the strong smell of this product?...