- Bald Celebrities
- Baldness Basics
- Baldness in Women
- Grey Hair Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Causes
- Hair Loss Concealer Reviews
- Hair Loss Guides
- Hair Loss Laser Comb Reviews
- Hair Loss Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Shampoo Reviews
- Hair Loss Videos
- Minoxidil Reviews
- Oil Treatment for Hair
- Popular Hair Loss Treatments
- Propecia Reviews
- Vitamins for Hair Loss Reviews
- Wigs and Hairpieces
- January 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
Nu Hair DHT Blocker Review
Nuhair DHT blocker is a natural herbal blend for hair loss & thinning hair. This product is said to combat hair loss and thinning hair with a nutritional approach, using a natural herbal blend that blocks the production of DHT from within and supports hair regrowth from the inside-out. The result is supposed to be a stronger, thicker, healthier hair. The primary cause of hair loss and thinning hair in men and women is due to increased level of DHT (dihydrotestosterone) combined with heredity. The DHT actually damages your hair only if you are genetically sensitive to it, and if you are not – you are blessed, your hair will not fall off despite on the DHT. To use Nu Hair simply take 1 tablet twice daily, the company asserts that it souled take 3-4 months to see results.
Nu Hair DHT Blocker Benefits
According to the maker, this is an effective natural hair loss product, which is safe for both men and women to use. (Still, women during and after pregnancy should not use any DHT blockers, or any supplement or treatment without consulting with a physician first).
- Helps to inhibit DHT, the main cause of hair loss in men and women.
- Said to work well for all hair types.
- Contains herbal mix and nutrients, including He Shou Wu, which according to Chinese medicine is effective in fighting gray hair and stimulate healthy hair growth.
Nu Hair DHT Blocker Key Ingredients
DHT blockers: Phytosterol Complex (Soy), Saw Palmetto Extract (Serenoa repens) (berry), Pumpkin Extract (Cucurbita moschata) (seed), Quercetin
He Shou Wu (Fo-ti): 12:1 Powdered Extract (Polygonum multiflorum) (root)
The product also contains Zinc, Selenium and other ingredients.
One pack costs about $20 and contain 42 tabs – a 3 week supply. If you aggregate that to a one month then the monthly cost is about $30.
A quick glance in NuHair DHT Blocker’s ingredients shows that it’s an excellent solution for those who wish to treat hair loss the safe, herbal way and are looking for a natural anti hair loss supplement that contains DHT blockers & essential nutrients. You simply can’t beat pattern baldness without DHT blockers, and NuHair is definitely a top quality product you should try.
This article was posted on May 9th, 2010 in Hair Loss Product Reviews
Recent Reviews and Articles
- FINALLY the Truth about Stopping Your Hair Loss!
- The Effects of Aloe Vera on Hair Loss
- Home Remedies for Hair Loss
- Why Some Women Shave their Head?
- Childbirth and Hair Loss
- Baldness and its Psychological Impact on Men
- Are You Heartbroken? Be Ready for Hair Loss
- Hair Rebonding and Hair Fall
- Can Creatine Monohydrate Cause Hair Loss?
- Thyroid Hair Loss
Premium Minoxidil Products
Most Popular Articles and Reviews
- ahmed:Do the Revivogen have an effect on a man's fertility?...
- Doc98:well 4rx are back with visa card payment method, which is great news, as this website offers...
- admin:2 capsules a day. if twice daily then you're correct....
- Hmmm:Don't know about that. I've tried both the Medium Brown in XFusion and Toppik. Though they...
- Candace Roche:2 capsules twice daily is four capsules which means the bottle is a one month supply at...