- Bald Celebrities
- Baldness Basics
- Baldness in Women
- Grey Hair Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Causes
- Hair Loss Concealer Reviews
- Hair Loss Guides
- Hair Loss Laser Comb Reviews
- Hair Loss Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Shampoo Reviews
- Hair Loss Videos
- Minoxidil Reviews
- Oil Treatment for Hair
- Popular Hair Loss Treatments
- Propecia Reviews
- Vitamins for Hair Loss Reviews
- Wigs and Hairpieces
- January 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
Hair Formula 37 Shampoo & Conditioner
Hair Formula 37 Shampoo & Conditioner are part of Hair Formula 37 program for enhanced hair growth. This program is designed for women, and supposed to make your hair healthier and provide all the vital elements for fast growing, stronger, and beautiful hair. Hair Formula 37 vitamins for hair along with GROW! Shampoo and Conditioner are presented as the ultimate hair care program for long, healthy hair fast. GROW shampoo is eletrolytic meaning it contains elctrolytes which contain a positive charge (+). that means it self adjusts to your hair, adds body and bounce, attracts itself to damaged areas and helps eliminate static in the hair.
Hair Formula 37 GROW Shampoo & Conditioner Benefits
• Increases your hair growth rate
• Highly enriched with amino acids and botanicals
• Helps make any hair type healthy and shiny
• Ideal for hair that is damaged, color treated, or permed
The company claims that when used in conjunction with HF37 hair vitamins, GROW! can promote hair growth that is up to 45% faster than normal.
He Shou Wu also called “Fo-Ti.”: He Shou Wu is a Chinese herbal extract. It is said to have a positive effect on circulatory system. In China He Show Wu is considered to help restore hair loss, promote healthy hair growth and promote natural hair color growth in men and women.
Cysteine and cystine: sulfur containing amino acids, which may help to increase the thickness of hair and help in growth.
Panthenol Pro vitamin B5: Panthenol binds with the hair and acts as a humectant attracting moisture to the hair.
Niacin: Niacin is a water-soluble vitamin (also known as vitamin B3). Niacin assists in the functioning skin and works synergistically when combined with biotin.
Biotin: a well known ingredient for hair care, also know as vitamin H. Biotin is essential for hair growth.
Methionine: an essential amino acid. It is a source of sulfur and methyl groups. Important for proper growth, nitrogen balance.
Green Tea Extract: helps tone and protect the scalp. Green tea is rich in bioflavonoids (compounds that prevent free radical damage) and polyphenols which have an potent antioxidant ability. It may help promote circulation and prevent vascular blood clotting. There is a substance in green tea known as EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate), which has been shown to be over 200 times more powerful than Vitamin E in neutralizing free radicals.
Saw palmetto: inhibits 5-alpha-reductase, which is responsible for converting testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT). This DHT blocker is the popular ingredient in natural hair loss products.
Capsicum: the active ingredient in Cayenne peppers. Capsicum influences blood flow increasing the flow of nutrients to the tissues. It helped relieve both the itching and the skin lesions in people with psoriasis.
A one month supply of Hair Formula 37 Shampoo & conditioner combo costs $20, a good value for money. GROW shampoo and conditioner for faster growing hair is enriched with effective ingredients, and may be a good hair care solution for women with damaged, color-treated hair.
This article was posted on May 8th, 2010 in Hair Loss Shampoo Reviews
Recent Reviews and Articles
- FINALLY the Truth about Stopping Your Hair Loss!
- The Effects of Aloe Vera on Hair Loss
- Home Remedies for Hair Loss
- Why Some Women Shave their Head?
- Childbirth and Hair Loss
- Baldness and its Psychological Impact on Men
- Are You Heartbroken? Be Ready for Hair Loss
- Hair Rebonding and Hair Fall
- Can Creatine Monohydrate Cause Hair Loss?
- Thyroid Hair Loss
Premium Minoxidil Products
Most Popular Articles and Reviews
- admin:2 capsules a day. if twice daily then you're correct....
- Hmmm:Don't know about that. I've tried both the Medium Brown in XFusion and Toppik. Though they...
- Candace Roche:2 capsules twice daily is four capsules which means the bottle is a one month supply at...
- brandonc:At last someone who puts all the knowledge and know-how together. This is definitely the bible of...
- daniel77:man i've been waiting for this for years. this spex guy is amazing, basically gives you all...