- Bald Celebrities
- Baldness Basics
- Baldness in Women
- Grey Hair Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Causes
- Hair Loss Concealer Reviews
- Hair Loss Guides
- Hair Loss Laser Comb Reviews
- Hair Loss Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Shampoo Reviews
- Hair Loss Videos
- Minoxidil Reviews
- Oil Treatment for Hair
- Popular Hair Loss Treatments
- Propecia Reviews
- Vitamins for Hair Loss Reviews
- Wigs and Hairpieces
- January 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
Yuda Pilatory Review
Yuda Pilatory is a hair loss product made in China, and is a topical hair loss treatment which is designed for men. It’s made of all natural Chinese herbs that are mixed together. This product is said to contain the herbs from the Dai and Zang Minorities in the Yunnan province as well as Nato Cellwall Broken Technology. The herbs are said to stimulate the scalp and improve the blood circulation and therefore to stop hair loss and promote the re-growth of hair. This product is said to contain dozens of traditional Chinese medicines, but I could never find this list anywhere, only the main ingredients are listed.
How does Yuda Pilatory Work
The Yuda Pilatory is said to cure the hair loss that occurs are a result of internal and external damages cause by blocked follicles, nutrient deficiencies, stress and overstrained nerves. The product is supposed to stimulate the scalp and enhance the blood flow which the maker says will promote re-growth of hair and stop the baldness. Yuda Pilatory belongs to the same group of hair loss products that are based on Chines herbs and that promise to cure baldness by improving blood circulation and scalp stimulation. The thing is that good blood flow is essential for all body functions, but if your circulation is normal it will not help you. According to the maker, this product stops hair loss in 7 days and regrowth starts after 15 days. That’s sounds more like a snake oil then a something that works.
Yuda Pilatory Main Ingredients
Yuda Pilatory is said to work thanks to its all natural Chinese herbal mixture that includes:
- Cherokee Rose Fruit: found in many Chinese herbal teas. Said to release stress and improve circulation.
- Rehmannia Glutinosa: traditionally used for tinnitus and hearing loss. It is also said to be an anti oxidant that fights free radicals which cause noise related hearing loss.
- Ginseng Extract: Ginseng is used many years for many health conditions, including as a natural stimulant, to improve the memory and neural enhancement, and as a natural remedy for a long list of medical conditions.
- Chinese Angelic Extract: found in China, Japan, and Korea, this is merely another type of Ginseng.
- Polygonum Multiflorum Extract (Ho Shou Wu) : known as Chinese knotweed or Flowery knotweed, it is a Chinese herb that is said to rejuvenate the body, therefore you can find it in many similar hair loss products.
- Pangolian Scales: a popular Chinese herb found in teas.
- Vitamin B6: you will find this vitamin in many herbal and natural baldness cures, it also improves the effectiveness of certain other ingredients.
How To Use
Spray on dry scalp 1 ml, twice a day and rub into the scalp, live at least 30 minutes before washing out. No side effects are associated with this product, as it’s herbal & natural.
Yuda Pilatory Price
Yuda Pilatory costs about $100 for 3 bottles (3 months supply). You can get it only in few website, and on amazon.com. Does it mean that it’s a snake oil? I will let you decide… for less then $100 you can get hair loss products that are proven to work, and that contain DHT blockers such as Revivogen and Inhairit.
Yuda Pilatory is another hair loss product that is based on herbal Chinese medicine. This product is full of promises, but you should take into account that its ingredients are not proven to stop hair loss or promote new hair growth. The claim it can increase blood flow in the scalp may be true, but increased blood flow does not block DHT, so using this product alone may not bring you positive results. Chinese herbs can be used to improve your health, lose weight, or feel more energetic but their effect of hair loss was never proved.
This article was posted on April 7th, 2010 in Hair Loss Product Reviews
Recent Reviews and Articles
- FINALLY the Truth about Stopping Your Hair Loss!
- The Effects of Aloe Vera on Hair Loss
- Home Remedies for Hair Loss
- Why Some Women Shave their Head?
- Childbirth and Hair Loss
- Baldness and its Psychological Impact on Men
- Are You Heartbroken? Be Ready for Hair Loss
- Hair Rebonding and Hair Fall
- Can Creatine Monohydrate Cause Hair Loss?
- Thyroid Hair Loss
Premium Minoxidil Products
Most Popular Articles and Reviews
- admin:2 capsules a day. if twice daily then you're correct....
- Hmmm:Don't know about that. I've tried both the Medium Brown in XFusion and Toppik. Though they...
- Candace Roche:2 capsules twice daily is four capsules which means the bottle is a one month supply at...
- brandonc:At last someone who puts all the knowledge and know-how together. This is definitely the bible of...
- daniel77:man i've been waiting for this for years. this spex guy is amazing, basically gives you all...