- Bald Celebrities
- Baldness Basics
- Baldness in Women
- Grey Hair Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Causes
- Hair Loss Concealer Reviews
- Hair Loss Guides
- Hair Loss Laser Comb Reviews
- Hair Loss Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Shampoo Reviews
- Hair Loss Videos
- Minoxidil Reviews
- Oil Treatment for Hair
- Popular Hair Loss Treatments
- Propecia Reviews
- Vitamins for Hair Loss Reviews
- Wigs and Hairpieces
- January 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
Toppik is a the flagship product of Spencer Forrest, a US company that designs hair loss products, such as Courve, Fullmore and Toppek that helps to make your hair look thicker and fuller. If you noticed Toppik in many websites it’s not a coincidence. Toppik is the leading hair loss concealer in the US, as Spencer Forrest is the largest hair concealers manufacturer in the world. Its products are marketed around the world through many distribution channels, so you can find it almost anywhere online as well in many hair saloons. Toppik fibers are made of all natural organic keratin protein, the same protein that hair is made of. The fibers in Toppik are charged with static electricity so they said to intertwine with your own hair and bond securely. The product comes in 8 colors (auburn, black, light brown, dark brown, medium brown, blond, gray, white). Just like in any other hair fibers product the fibers are attached to existing hair, so this product does not apply to those who are already bald.
Natural hair loss concealers do not interfere with your hair growth and are compatible with all hair loss treatments, so Toppik can be part of your hair loss regimen, as a cosmetic support.
Despite of what you will find in most websites that will tell you that this product is made of pure organic Keratin fibers, Toppik is not 100% natural. The list of ingredients includes: Keratin, Ammonium Chloride, Silica, DMDM Hydantion, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate. May contain: FD&C Yellow #6, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #5, D&C Red #22, D&C Red #33, FD&C Blue #1, D&C Green #5, FD&C Green #3, D&C Green #6, D&C Orange #4.
Apply Toppik simply holding the custom container over your thinning area, and shake it gently. If using the product at the front of your hairline, simply use your hand to keep fibers from going onto your forehead or into your eyes. Within 30 seconds, the thinning area should appear full. When you want to remove the fibers use any regular shampoo.
Toppik comes in 4 can sizes. No other similar product offers that variety, others are sold in one or maximum two sizes. Prices and sizes according to Spencer Forrest’s official site are as follows:
- Travel size – 2.5 gm – $6.50
- Regular size – 10.3 gm – $21.95
- Economy size – 25 gm – $43.95
- Giant size – 50 gm – $76.95
Since Toppik is sold so widely online, you can get it for much better prices, for example the 50 gm can should cost you about $50 and the 25 gm only $30 at amazon.com.
Additional Toppik Products
Toppik offers additional products that improves the effectively and accuracy in applying the product:
- Toppik Hairline Optimizer: a small plastic comb designed to replicate the random growth pattern of nature, and eliminating any straight lines. Price – $5.95.
- Toppik Spray Applicator: gives better control and more even application than shaking. Used for hairlines and precise areas. Price – $18.95.
- Fiberhold Spray: formulated to strengthen the bond between Toppik fibers and thinning hair. Toppik Fiberhold Spray is said to give you greater resistance to wind, rain and perspiration. Price – $8.95.
Toppik is a popular hair loss concealer, that provides the illusion of thick and full hair. Just like all hair fiber products it can be used by both men and women are is said to have no side effects as it attached to the hair rather to the scalp. It is the only hair loss concealer that comes in 4 can sizes, together with 3 optional complementary products. Topik is a good product that is made by reputable company, definitely one of the best hair loss concealers in the market.
Recent Reviews and Articles
- FINALLY the Truth about Stopping Your Hair Loss!
- The Effects of Aloe Vera on Hair Loss
- Home Remedies for Hair Loss
- Why Some Women Shave their Head?
- Childbirth and Hair Loss
- Baldness and its Psychological Impact on Men
- Are You Heartbroken? Be Ready for Hair Loss
- Hair Rebonding and Hair Fall
- Can Creatine Monohydrate Cause Hair Loss?
- Thyroid Hair Loss
Premium Minoxidil Products
Most Popular Articles and Reviews
- admin:2 capsules a day. if twice daily then you're correct....
- Hmmm:Don't know about that. I've tried both the Medium Brown in XFusion and Toppik. Though they...
- Candace Roche:2 capsules twice daily is four capsules which means the bottle is a one month supply at...
- brandonc:At last someone who puts all the knowledge and know-how together. This is definitely the bible of...
- daniel77:man i've been waiting for this for years. this spex guy is amazing, basically gives you all...