- Bald Celebrities
- Baldness Basics
- Baldness in Women
- Grey Hair Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Causes
- Hair Loss Concealer Reviews
- Hair Loss Guides
- Hair Loss Laser Comb Reviews
- Hair Loss Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Shampoo Reviews
- Hair Loss Videos
- Minoxidil Reviews
- Oil Treatment for Hair
- Popular Hair Loss Treatments
- Propecia Reviews
- Vitamins for Hair Loss Reviews
- Wigs and Hairpieces
- January 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
NISIM is a hair loss brand of products made by NISIM International, a Canadian company that sepcializes in herbal based products for health and wellness. Nisim’s DHT blocker hair loss products include Nisim Hair Stimulating Extract, Deep Cleansing Shampoo and Nisim Conditioner. According to a clinical study, Nisim shampoo and stimulating extract used together were proven to regrow hair on 85% of those tested. NISIM products contain active herbal ingredients that help to block DHT, and unlike many hair loss products, each product has few versions for different hair types (dry or oily). Nisim products are said to be effective for hair loss caused by androgenetic alopecia, childbirth, menopause and alopecia areata, but not for alopecia totalis and universalis.
What Makes NISIM so Unique?
- The shampoo can be used as a stand alone product and is guaranteed to control excessive hair loss within 7 days.
- According to the company, NISIM product line is the most effective on the market, with a clinically proven success rate of 85.7%.
- Nisim provides documentation as to the efficacy of the product and it’s mode of action (how and why it works) – many other hair loss products do not provide any.
- According to the company, Nisim is the only non-pharmaceutical product proven to neutralize DHT on the scalp.
How does NISIM Work
The deep cleansing scalp shampoo is said to remove unwanted oils, sweat, dirt and excess sebum, as well as neutralizing surface DHT. The stimulating extracts penetrate further into the scalp to neutralize DHT in the scalp thereby creating a healthy scalp environment needed for hair growth.
Nisim’s herbal active ingredients include Saw palmetto, fatty acids, extracts of Rosemary, Chamomile and Horsetail. Other ingredients include Inositol, Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), Cystine, Cysteine, Methionine, Biotin, and more. Click here for the full list!
How to Use
The extract should be applied 2-3 times daily. Massage the extract into the scalp – but do not rub. Massaging is done by applying the fingertips to the scalp and applying pressure then moving the scalp without sliding the fingertips across the scalp. The shampoo & conditioner can be used on a daily basis.
NISIM Side Effects
According to the company, Nisim’s products have passed rigorous health and safety tests. All the actives in the formulas are herbal, organic ingredients. The company claims that it’s products are also effecting to reduce dandruff and itchy scalp symptoms.
Where to buy NISIM?
NISIM products are sold in the official site www.nisim.com:
» NISIM Shampoo / Conditioner - $6.40 for 2 oz bottle; $18.40 for 8 oz bottle; $57.40 for 33 oz (1 litter bottle).
» NISIM Extract – $20.60 for a 2 oz bottle; $73.60 for 8 oz bottle; $67.80 for 4×50 ml containers.
» NISIM Kit – $39.80 for 4 bottles, 2 oz each of 2 shampoos, 1 conditioner and 1 extract; $94.25 for 3 bottles of 8 oz each of shampoo, conditioner and extract (this option is the best value for money).
All NISIM International products are covered by an unlimited unconditional money back guarantee. This is unique as no other hair loss product in the market provides such gaurantee.
NISIM products are a popular hair loss treatment for both men and women. Their most successful product is the shampoo that is both affordable and effective. The shampoo guarantees to reduce excessive hair loss within 7 days, and in any case you can try it risk free as the money back gaurantee of NISIM products is unlimited.
Recent Reviews and Articles
- FINALLY the Truth about Stopping Your Hair Loss!
- The Effects of Aloe Vera on Hair Loss
- Home Remedies for Hair Loss
- Why Some Women Shave their Head?
- Childbirth and Hair Loss
- Baldness and its Psychological Impact on Men
- Are You Heartbroken? Be Ready for Hair Loss
- Hair Rebonding and Hair Fall
- Can Creatine Monohydrate Cause Hair Loss?
- Thyroid Hair Loss
Premium Minoxidil Products
Most Popular Articles and Reviews
- ahmed:Do the Revivogen have an effect on a man's fertility?...
- Doc98:well 4rx are back with visa card payment method, which is great news, as this website offers...
- admin:2 capsules a day. if twice daily then you're correct....
- Hmmm:Don't know about that. I've tried both the Medium Brown in XFusion and Toppik. Though they...
- Candace Roche:2 capsules twice daily is four capsules which means the bottle is a one month supply at...