- Bald Celebrities
- Baldness Basics
- Baldness in Women
- Grey Hair Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Causes
- Hair Loss Concealer Reviews
- Hair Loss Guides
- Hair Loss Laser Comb Reviews
- Hair Loss Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Shampoo Reviews
- Hair Loss Videos
- Minoxidil Reviews
- Oil Treatment for Hair
- Popular Hair Loss Treatments
- Propecia Reviews
- Vitamins for Hair Loss Reviews
- Wigs and Hairpieces
- January 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
MelanPlus Gray Hair Vitamins for Women
MelanPlus contains a natural ingredient that has been discovered to increase the body’s ability to produce melanin pigment is Ho Shou Wu. In fact, this herb has been used in Asia for centuries to promote youthful, vital looking hair. What causes gray hair? Well, it’s easy to blame the stress of our jobs for the gray hairs, but many of us seem to have simply acquired it in our genes as DNA passed along through our family… and unfortunately it happens to the best of us.
So, just how does hair turn prematurely grey? Here are a few of the main reasons:
- B-12 vitamin deficiency
- Thyroid imbalance
- Smoking…there is new evidence that smokers are four times more likely to go gray at a young age.
- Toxins – alcohol, drugs and exposure to chemicals
MelanPlus Formulas for Men and Women
According to the company who makes this product, while MelanPlus works the same way in both Men and Women, different hair vitamin formuals are more tailored to the specific needs of each sex. For example, saw palmetto has a reputation for promoting healthy prostate function in Men, and has been shown to promote healthy hair growth by reducing thinning hair. Therefore, it is included MelanPlus Hair Vitamins for Men. In addition, women often lack proper amounts of iron and folates in their diets, so those specific nutrients have been included in MelanPlus for Women. MelanPlus is said to offer the most complete formulations for healthy hair in both Men and Women.
How Can Nutrition Effect Graying Hair?
Nutrition has dramatic effects on every part of the body, hair is included. So while the notion of a vitamin for hair might seem far fetched, in reality these specially designed hair supplements can bridge the gap between the nutrients your hair needs and what it may not be getting from your diet.
Why is a Gray Hair Vitamin Better than Just Coloring Your Hair?
Hair dyes, temporary colorants and spray-on treatments can certainly provide short-term coverage. For a more permanent results to restoring premature graying hair to its natural color, there needs to be an internal change. You can get it by having a balanced diet, but if your lifestyle requires a more simple solution, you may use supplements to restore nutrients.
MelanPlus is a good supplement for those who wish to reduce the appearance, and slow the process of graying. This product is said by its maker to be the most complete anti graying hair formula supplement available. However, if for any reason you are not satisfied with MelanPlus you can simply return it within 120 days for a full refund. Simply send back any bottles (used or otherwise) and the company will issue a complete refund less any shipping and handling charges.
This article was posted on April 29th, 2010 in Grey Hair Product Reviews
Recent Reviews and Articles
- FINALLY the Truth about Stopping Your Hair Loss!
- The Effects of Aloe Vera on Hair Loss
- Home Remedies for Hair Loss
- Why Some Women Shave their Head?
- Childbirth and Hair Loss
- Baldness and its Psychological Impact on Men
- Are You Heartbroken? Be Ready for Hair Loss
- Hair Rebonding and Hair Fall
- Can Creatine Monohydrate Cause Hair Loss?
- Thyroid Hair Loss
Premium Minoxidil Products
Most Popular Articles and Reviews
- Doc98:well 4rx are back with visa card payment method, which is great news, as this website offers...
- admin:2 capsules a day. if twice daily then you're correct....
- Hmmm:Don't know about that. I've tried both the Medium Brown in XFusion and Toppik. Though they...
- Candace Roche:2 capsules twice daily is four capsules which means the bottle is a one month supply at...
- brandonc:At last someone who puts all the knowledge and know-how together. This is definitely the bible of...