- Bald Celebrities
- Baldness Basics
- Baldness in Women
- Grey Hair Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Causes
- Hair Loss Concealer Reviews
- Hair Loss Guides
- Hair Loss Laser Comb Reviews
- Hair Loss Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Shampoo Reviews
- Hair Loss Videos
- Minoxidil Reviews
- Oil Treatment for Hair
- Popular Hair Loss Treatments
- Propecia Reviews
- Vitamins for Hair Loss Reviews
- Wigs and Hairpieces
- January 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
Thomas Formula TX Scalp Accelerator
Thomas Formula TX Scalp Accelerator is a scalp cream which is part of a four part hair loss program that includes Formula 88 Scalp Cleanser, 8 fl oz (237 ml) Protein Shampoo Hair Cleanser, 8 fl oz (237 ml) Formula TX Scalp Accelerator, 8 fl oz (237 ml) Namron Plus multi Vitamin-Mineral Complex, 60 tabletstwo cleansers. The TX Accelerator is designed to improve circulation and deliver nutrients to the scalp. The maker claims that within 5-8 weeks you may notice improved hair restructure and thicker fuller hair. These results and driven from the increased nutrients and amino acids that are delivered to the scalp. With long term use, impaired but viable hair follicles regain their health and their natural hair growth cycle is restored.
Thomas Formula TX Scalp Accelerator Ingredients
SD Alcohol 40, Water, Capsicum Frutescens Oleoresins, Glycerin, PPG-12 PEG-50 Lanolin, Soyethyl Morpholinium Ethosulfate, Quaternium-26, Panthenol, Menthol, Fragrance, FD&C Red #4, FD&C Yellow #5.
Capsicum Frutescens Oleoresins: this substance combats irritation and relieve discomfort associated with arthritis.
Soyethyl Morpholinium Ethosulfate: an aluminum salt that is commonly used in natural deodorants as well as scalp treatments.
Quaternium-26: This ingredient is an ammonium compound that increase hair body and improve the hair texture.
Thomas Formula TX Scalp Accelerator Usage
According to the manufacturer you should use it after using Thomas Formula TX scalp cleanser and hair cleansing shampoo. Aapply the Accelerator evenly to the scalp, massage in, and towel dry. Do not wash product out, just live as is for few hours.
This product contains alcohol so avoid use on irritated skin. The only reported side effects are local and external such as dandruff and skin irritation.
Thomas Formula TX Scalp Accelerator Price
You can get this product on amazon.com for $15.95 (8 oz bottle). You can also find there the Thomas Hair Therapy System, with all 4 products, it costs $47.5.
The Accelerator is said to be a product that is designed to work best when used together with the other Thomas Hair Therapy System products. I can’t see how it can fight pattern baldness, non of its ingredients contain DHT blockers, so if you are suffering from pattern baldness ignore this product line, it may help in cases of mild hair loss that is not as a result of heredity.
This article was posted on March 30th, 2010 in Hair Loss Product Reviews
Recent Reviews and Articles
- FINALLY the Truth about Stopping Your Hair Loss!
- The Effects of Aloe Vera on Hair Loss
- Home Remedies for Hair Loss
- Why Some Women Shave their Head?
- Childbirth and Hair Loss
- Baldness and its Psychological Impact on Men
- Are You Heartbroken? Be Ready for Hair Loss
- Hair Rebonding and Hair Fall
- Can Creatine Monohydrate Cause Hair Loss?
- Thyroid Hair Loss
Premium Minoxidil Products
Most Popular Articles and Reviews
- Doc98:well 4rx are back with visa card payment method, which is great news, as this website offers...
- admin:2 capsules a day. if twice daily then you're correct....
- Hmmm:Don't know about that. I've tried both the Medium Brown in XFusion and Toppik. Though they...
- Candace Roche:2 capsules twice daily is four capsules which means the bottle is a one month supply at...
- brandonc:At last someone who puts all the knowledge and know-how together. This is definitely the bible of...