- Bald Celebrities
- Baldness Basics
- Baldness in Women
- Grey Hair Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Causes
- Hair Loss Concealer Reviews
- Hair Loss Guides
- Hair Loss Laser Comb Reviews
- Hair Loss Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Shampoo Reviews
- Hair Loss Videos
- Minoxidil Reviews
- Oil Treatment for Hair
- Popular Hair Loss Treatments
- Propecia Reviews
- Vitamins for Hair Loss Reviews
- Wigs and Hairpieces
- January 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
Melancor-NH is an all-natural dietary supplement for both men and women that is said to help you not only to re-grow your hair back but also to reverse the process graying hair and restore your natural hair color. Stopping hair loss and gray hair is blessed, and any new product that promises to help against these processes worth a review. The question any reasonable person would ask is what is so special in this product that it can do such wonders, so I say – lets check the ingredients, they will reveal the true story behind this product.
How it Works
According to the manufacturer, if you suffer from premature gray, you have a genetically based tendency to produce less melanin as body pigments. Melancor-NH naturally triggers Melanocytes which helps overcome this tendency by effectively increasing your body’s ability to produce melanin pigments. Melancor-NH also interferes with the levels of DHT, the cause for pattern baldness. By blocking DHT hair loss is stopped and the hair growth can be restored. Melancor-NH exerts a profound “Melanocytes” action — it “mobilizes” stored melanin, moving it out of the hair cell and thereby increasing the number and size of the hair strands and pigments in your natural hair color. Melancor-NH formula is claimed to provide sustained reinforcement required to successfully overcome the genetic factors and aging responsible for gray hair and baldness.
- Calcium: a vital mineral for many physical processes and extremely important for bones and teeth.
- Vitamin B2: AKA Riboflavin plays a key role in energy metabolism, and is required for the metabolism of fats, ketone bodies, carbohydrates, and proteins.
- Vitamin B6: a hair food which is also involved in many aspects of macronutrient metabolism.
- Folic Acid: AKA Vitamin B9, a vital vitamin especially during periods of rapid cell division and growth, such as pregnancy.
- Vitamin B12: vital for cells metabolism and DNA synthesis and regulation.
- Biotin: hair food that appears in most natural oral hair loss products.
- Panthothenic Acid: AKA B5 is vital in the metabolism and synthesis of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats.
- Iodine: an essential trace element for life, Iodine’s main role relates to the thyroid hormones.
- Zinc: An essential mineral, safe even in large doses, responsible to healthy cell generation and also anti-oxident.
- Bromelain Blend: An anti-inflammatory agent, also used for sports injury, trauma, arthritis, and other conditions.
- PABA Blend: calimed to help against fatigue, irritability, depression, weeping eczema (moist eczema), scleroderma (premature hardening of skin), patchy pigment loss in skin (vitiligo), and premature grey hair.
- Choline Blend: exists in the lipids that make up cell membranes.
- Inositol Blend: involves in breakdown of fats and reducing blood cholesterol and cell membrane potential maintenance.
- L-Cystein Blend: a protein vital to the skin together with collagen.
- Collagen Blend: Collagen is the main skin protein.
This is a good list of ingredients, it does not include unnecessary nutrients, and focus on B group vitamins, Zinc and proteins. Still, none of them is proven to block DHT which cause pattern baldness.
Melancor-NH Side Effects
According to the maker, during clinical studies, 98% of users reported NO SIDE EFFECTS. However, 2% of users reported nausea, or headache. Discontinue use if nausea or headaches occur. If these symptoms persist notify your doctor promptly.
How to Use
You should take one tablet orally twice a day with a glass of water. The maker says results may take 6-12 months to work, which is the average time that takes most products to work. Your hair loss and graying did not occur overnight and neither can the cure.
One month supply costs $27 for a can of 60 tablets, that’s about $1 a day, not too much for those who are persistent to get rid of gray hair.
Melancor-DH is more expensive than a multi-vitamin, but it focuses on certain nutrients known to be helpful for healthy hair growth, hence I condenser it as better. It’s effect on pattern baldness will be mild if any, as it does not contain DHT blockers but it may help in cases of hair loss from nutrients deficiency. This product is designed for men and women with graying hair and its main goal is fight the gray. It is sold online in many websites meaning it is very popular, so if your concern is graying hair it may worth trying.
Recent Reviews and Articles
- FINALLY the Truth about Stopping Your Hair Loss!
- The Effects of Aloe Vera on Hair Loss
- Home Remedies for Hair Loss
- Why Some Women Shave their Head?
- Childbirth and Hair Loss
- Baldness and its Psychological Impact on Men
- Are You Heartbroken? Be Ready for Hair Loss
- Hair Rebonding and Hair Fall
- Can Creatine Monohydrate Cause Hair Loss?
- Thyroid Hair Loss
Premium Minoxidil Products
Most Popular Articles and Reviews
- admin:2 capsules a day. if twice daily then you're correct....
- Hmmm:Don't know about that. I've tried both the Medium Brown in XFusion and Toppik. Though they...
- Candace Roche:2 capsules twice daily is four capsules which means the bottle is a one month supply at...
- brandonc:At last someone who puts all the knowledge and know-how together. This is definitely the bible of...
- daniel77:man i've been waiting for this for years. this spex guy is amazing, basically gives you all...