- Bald Celebrities
- Baldness Basics
- Baldness in Women
- Grey Hair Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Causes
- Hair Loss Concealer Reviews
- Hair Loss Guides
- Hair Loss Laser Comb Reviews
- Hair Loss Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Shampoo Reviews
- Hair Loss Videos
- Minoxidil Reviews
- Oil Treatment for Hair
- Popular Hair Loss Treatments
- Propecia Reviews
- Vitamins for Hair Loss Reviews
- Wigs and Hairpieces
- January 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
Now this is what I call an exciting hair product line. It’s actually a hair care system including 5 products each represent one step out of a 5 steps treatment. Origenere is the brand name of a new hair and skin products developed by Dr. Antonio Armani. Dr. Antonio Armani is a famous cosmetic surgeon, head of Origenere Corporation and medical director of Alvi Armani Medical Inc., an international cosmetic surgery company with clinics in Beverly Hills, Dubai and Toronto, and consultation centres in New York, London, Romeand Madrid. Dr. Armani specializes in facial cosmetic procedures and hair transplantation, having built an international reputation for developing cutting edge procedures in his field.
How Origenere Works – Origenere ingredients
Origenere products are designed to provide targeted skin and hair protection. Each ingredient is specially chosen to provide certain functions in each individual product.
- Essential amino and fatty acids are chosen for their cellular building capacity and improving cellular integrity
- Protective function is provided by phospholipids, polypeptides and lecithin
- Natural botanicals help in the formation of collagen and healthy blood vessels
- Exotic herbs help provide moisture, sebum regulation and DNA protective functions
- Vitamins and minerals replenish the hair and skin to nourish and rejuvenate damaged cellular structures
- Plant polyphenols help bind proteins for added strength and structure
- Superb moisture retention is provided with oleic and linoleic acids, emollients and humectants
- Saponins and flavanoids help healing and decrease inflammation
- Phenolic acids help to prevent UV damage of hair and skin
- Antioxidant activity is provided by vitamin E, vitamin C, olea europea, diterpene, phenols, omega 3, omega 6, and omega 9 fatty acids
All Origenere products are fragrance free and color pigment free. The reason is that fragrances and coloring pigments are often the primary causes of sensitizing and allergic reactions.
Other potentially harmful, but commonly used ingredients such as parabens, sodium and ammonium lauryl and laureth sulfates (SLS and ALS), methylisothiazolinones, and hydroquinone that have been implicated as hormone disrupting and potentially carcinogenic have been eliminated from Origenere products. Origenere products provide protective function, repairing abilities and rejuvenating potential to hair and skin cells at a molecular level with a synergistic combination of just the right ingredients.
Origenere 5 Step Anti-Aging Hair Care System
Step 1 – Cleans with OrganoNutrient™ Shampoo For Thinning Hair
Cleans, thickens, strengthens and provides anti aging protection. Active ingredients in the shampoo are HSF organic complex, panthenol, soy proteins. You should shampoo in and massage the scalp daily with your shower and rinse out thoroughly.
Step 2: OrganoNutrient™ Conditioner For Thinning Hair
Strengthens and protects with antioxidants thickens and fortifies with proteins and vitamins. Ingredients include HSF organic complex, provitamin B5, soy proteins. After shampooing, slowly massage conditioner into the scalp, rinse out thoroughly.
Step 3: Continuous Nutrition with OrganoNutrient™ Hair & Scalp Tonic
Strengthens and repairs with continuous nutrition and antioxidants. Ingredients include HSF organic complex, omega 3, olive, lavender, sweet almond. Apply to hair after shampooing, conditioning and rinsing. Spray onto the scalp and massage slowly for 2-3 minutes to improve circulation and enhance absorption. Do not rinse.
Step 4: Continuous Protection with OrganoNutrient™ Hair Styling Cream
Thickens, adds shine and manageability using nutrients and age fighting antioxidants vit E,C, jojoba , sunflower, passion flower, acai extract (rainforest). Apply a small amount and massage into the scalp, then coat the hair fibres lightly in a sweeping motion until desired level of hold is achieved. Massaging the scalp helps improve blood flow to the area for better absorption and has a stimulatory effect on the cellular structures.
Step 5: Dietary Nutrition – OrganoNutrient™ Hair & Skin Revitalizing Dietary Supplement
Helps hair grow and become stronger. Continuous supply of essential nutrients and antioxidants. Main active ingredients are Vitamins A, B, C, E, iron, zinc, biotin, saw palmetto, MSM, omega 3 , grape seed, green tea, proB5, and amino acids. One capsule in the morning and one capsule in the evening with water.
You can buy each product separately, but it’s better to get the package of 5 products and save. One month package (including the 5 products) costs $99, but you can but a 3 months supply for $85 / month or 6 month supply for $73 / month.
Origenere is an all-natural, anti aging, top quality hair care system for both men and women. It is not expensive (the prices above include 5 products), and it’s main goal is to prevent hair loss and improve the scalp and hair condition. All products contain high quality ingredients and essential vitamins, amino acids and anti oxidants. The oral supplement is not just another vitamin complex, it contain DHT blockers and “hair food” – only essential vitamins and minerals. Origenere website is full of important information, and there are other hair and skin products they offer (and they also have a step 6 product!).
Recent Reviews and Articles
- FINALLY the Truth about Stopping Your Hair Loss!
- The Effects of Aloe Vera on Hair Loss
- Home Remedies for Hair Loss
- Why Some Women Shave their Head?
- Childbirth and Hair Loss
- Baldness and its Psychological Impact on Men
- Are You Heartbroken? Be Ready for Hair Loss
- Hair Rebonding and Hair Fall
- Can Creatine Monohydrate Cause Hair Loss?
- Thyroid Hair Loss
Premium Minoxidil Products
Most Popular Articles and Reviews
- brandonc:At last someone who puts all the knowledge and know-how together. This is definitely the bible of...
- daniel77:man i've been waiting for this for years. this spex guy is amazing, basically gives you all...
- ohl:Many people still do not realize the benefits of herbal supplements. Very good tips!...
- Tim:i've used gen-hair's 15% minox/5% aa at $75 for two 100ml bottles and the results were spectacular...price...
- max:is it normal about the strong smell of this product?...