- Bald Celebrities
- Baldness Basics
- Baldness in Women
- Grey Hair Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Causes
- Hair Loss Concealer Reviews
- Hair Loss Guides
- Hair Loss Laser Comb Reviews
- Hair Loss Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Shampoo Reviews
- Hair Loss Videos
- Minoxidil Reviews
- Oil Treatment for Hair
- Popular Hair Loss Treatments
- Propecia Reviews
- Vitamins for Hair Loss Reviews
- Wigs and Hairpieces
- January 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
Inhairit Anti-DHT Scalp Therapy is an all natural topical baldness treatment for Androgenic Alopecia / pattern baldness in men and women. In both sexes, Androgenic Alopecia is caused by both genetic sensitivity to the hormone DHT. Inhairit claims that it is able to stop the conversion of testosterone to DHT, therefore stopping hair loss.
Designed by a homeopathic doctor and herbalist, Inhairit is composed of herbal DHT blockers and follicle stimulants that improve blood flow and nutrient delivery to hair follicles. This product even claims to grow new hair from old roots that have stopped producing hair.
Inhairit also offers herbal supplements, shampoo and conditioner. All Inhairit products are safe to use, there are no reported side effects as these are all natural and herbal products.
Inhairit Anti -DHT Scalp Therapy contains a proprietary blend of natural ingredients. In addition to its natural DHT blocker, Inhairit also contains ingredients targeted to improve the general health of the scalp and hair:
- Saw Palmetto – inhibits the conversion of testosterone to DHT by preventing the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase (5-AR) to convert Testosterone to DHT. This natural ingredient is considered to be very effective and exists in many recommended natural baldness cures.
- Eclipta alba – Premature graying of hair and pattern baldness is caused by the destruction of the hair follicle. Eclipta is a herbal restorative to tissue imbalances. Eclipta naturally reduces stress and tension and increases blood flow to nourish the skin through the nervous system which helps to allay itching and inflammation; eczema and ringworm. Reduction of the inflammatory process that occurs in male pattern baldness is crucial. The antifungal properties of Eclipta reduce scalp irritation caused by fungal colonization or infection.
- Zingiber officinalis (Ginger) – Ginger dilates blood vessels, stimulates blood flow and circulation on the scalp, reduces blood pressure and peripheral resistance. It also increases capillary permeability and has antibacterial and anti inflammatory effects.
- Azadirachta indica (Neem) – Neem has topical antibacterial and antimicrobial effects that reduces skin ulcers, and fungal infections of the scalp that may cause unhealthy scalp conditions including alopecia areata.
- Emblica officinalis - Emblica officinalis contains large amounts of Vitamin C, Gallic and Ellagic acids in natural form and amino acids for new cell growth.
- Bacopa monnieri - Bacopa monniera is known for its neuropharmacological effects. Studies indicate the adaptogenic effect on acute stress and chronic unpredictable stress induced changes in plasma corticosterone and monoamines-noradrenaline, dopamine and serotonin cortex and hippocampus regions of brain.
Emotional or physical stress can trigger two types of hair loss – pattern baldness and alopecia areata. In addition, severe stress due to illness or injury stops the hair growing phase and shifts into a resting phase, leading to shedding.
- Terminalia chebula - Chebulagic and gallic acids, isolated form Terminalia chebula have been evaluated for their glycosidase inhibition activities. The results showed significant alpha-glucosidase inhibition activity. Alpha-glucosidase inhibition by chebulagic acid is useful in managing type-2 diabetes and pattern baldness. The growth of hair is affected by diabetes, which gradually leads to thinning of hair as blood circulation and blood sugar levels are impaired. Diabetes can also lead to hormonal imbalances which can also affect hair loss.
Inhairit should be applied daily on the thinning areas of the scalp. About 5-6 drops should be applied to each 2 square inches of the scalp being treated. As with similar products, it may take about 3 months in order to see positive results, just like any other reliable baldness cure such as minoxidil and propecia.
Inhairit Anti-DHT Scalp Therapy Price
A three month supply costs $89.95 when purchased directly from the manufacturer. You can also get their shampoo, conditioner, and hair growth supplements, and get combo packages of these products for discounted prices. The price includes worldwide free shipping and handling and is backed by 180 day money back guarantee. Payment options include paypal.
Inhairit Anti -DHT Scalp Therapy is a great herbal, all natural baldness cure for men and women. Unlike many other hair loss products who invest lots of money in beautiful designs, marketing and PR and less on the product, this product bring the opposite, low investment in marketing and design (plain bottles and cans) but an outstanding mix of active herbal ingredients that are perfect for people who are looking for a natural way to stop hair loss and restore their hair. The price is affordable and comes with 100% risk free guarantee for any quantity you order (120 day money back), meaning the manufacturer is very confident with his product. Definitely a hair loss treatment worth trying.
Recent Reviews and Articles
- FINALLY the Truth about Stopping Your Hair Loss!
- The Effects of Aloe Vera on Hair Loss
- Home Remedies for Hair Loss
- Why Some Women Shave their Head?
- Childbirth and Hair Loss
- Baldness and its Psychological Impact on Men
- Are You Heartbroken? Be Ready for Hair Loss
- Hair Rebonding and Hair Fall
- Can Creatine Monohydrate Cause Hair Loss?
- Thyroid Hair Loss
Premium Minoxidil Products
Most Popular Articles and Reviews
- admin:2 capsules a day. if twice daily then you're correct....
- Hmmm:Don't know about that. I've tried both the Medium Brown in XFusion and Toppik. Though they...
- Candace Roche:2 capsules twice daily is four capsules which means the bottle is a one month supply at...
- brandonc:At last someone who puts all the knowledge and know-how together. This is definitely the bible of...
- daniel77:man i've been waiting for this for years. this spex guy is amazing, basically gives you all...