- Bald Celebrities
- Baldness Basics
- Baldness in Women
- Grey Hair Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Causes
- Hair Loss Concealer Reviews
- Hair Loss Guides
- Hair Loss Laser Comb Reviews
- Hair Loss Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Shampoo Reviews
- Hair Loss Videos
- Minoxidil Reviews
- Oil Treatment for Hair
- Popular Hair Loss Treatments
- Propecia Reviews
- Vitamins for Hair Loss Reviews
- Wigs and Hairpieces
- January 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
Viviscal is a brand name for a product line designed for men woman who want thicker, healthy hair. This rich vitamin formula contains the exclusive AminoMar C, which is a marine protein complex. Viviscal is said to nourish your hair and promote regrowth. The company sells several different products for the last 15 years, including the tablets, scalp lotion, shampoo & conditioner. These hair vitamins were scientifically proving to promote hair growth.
» There are 2 Viviscal products for women:
1. Viviscal Maximum Strength: Contains 22% pure protein for women who want healthier, longer, fuller, more vibrant hair or for Women who are experiencing thinning hair.
2. Viviscal Regular Strength: Contains 18% pure protein for Women who want to nourish and strengthen existing hair growth.
» Viviscal for men: contains 30% pure protein for Men who want thicker, fuller hair growth or for men in the early stages of male pattern baldness.
» Viviscal topical solutions for men & women: scalp lotion, shampoo & conditioner for women and men who want healthy, thicker hair.
The company recommends that you use Viviscal every day for at least 6 months. You should take two Viviscal tablets daily, use the scalp lotion at night, and use the Viviscal Shampoo and Conditioner a few times a week.
The vitamins is the product that features the exclusive AminoMar C, which should:
• Nourish the hair follicles.
• Strengthen and promote the growth of existing hair.
• Promote the growth of weaker, less visible hairs.
• Make hair look more vibrant and feel better.
The company conducted studies that found that its products help to stop hair loss in young men, still the mechanism by which Viviscal works has not been elucidated.
Serving Size: 2 tablets
AminoMar C (Marine Protein Extract): 300 mg, Acerola Cherry Extract (Vitamin C 30 mg: 50% RDA*): 120 mg, Flax Seed Extract equivalent to: 100 mg, Zinc Gluconate (Zinc 7.5 mg: 50% RDA*): 58 mg, Horsetail Extract equivalent to: 30 mg
Viviscal Side Effects
There are no side effects known using any of the products, however if you have any medical condition, consult with your doctor before any use of vitamins or supplements.
Viviscal Discounts and Price
Viviscal is an expensive product, a monthly kit of supplements, shampoo, conditioner and lotion costs about $87 but you’d better focus on their improved and discounted offers. You can get the vitamin tablets – 30 days supply for $49.95. Price declines when you set an order for 3-6 months supply, and you also get free products on top of your order.
While vitamins are essential for general good health and also for healthy hair, the rule of thumb is that vitamins has minor effect, if any, in cases of pattern baldness. Viviscal is the only supplement that was showing good results in scientific studies, and therefore is considered a legit hair loss treatment.
Viviscal may be another choice for people who prefer natural baldness cures over medications, that includes women who have less treatment options then men and as this supplement was also found to improve skin and nails condition.
Recent Reviews and Articles
- FINALLY the Truth about Stopping Your Hair Loss!
- The Effects of Aloe Vera on Hair Loss
- Home Remedies for Hair Loss
- Why Some Women Shave their Head?
- Childbirth and Hair Loss
- Baldness and its Psychological Impact on Men
- Are You Heartbroken? Be Ready for Hair Loss
- Hair Rebonding and Hair Fall
- Can Creatine Monohydrate Cause Hair Loss?
- Thyroid Hair Loss
Premium Minoxidil Products
Most Popular Articles and Reviews
- admin:2 capsules a day. if twice daily then you're correct....
- Hmmm:Don't know about that. I've tried both the Medium Brown in XFusion and Toppik. Though they...
- Candace Roche:2 capsules twice daily is four capsules which means the bottle is a one month supply at...
- brandonc:At last someone who puts all the knowledge and know-how together. This is definitely the bible of...
- daniel77:man i've been waiting for this for years. this spex guy is amazing, basically gives you all...