- Bald Celebrities
- Baldness Basics
- Baldness in Women
- Grey Hair Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Causes
- Hair Loss Concealer Reviews
- Hair Loss Guides
- Hair Loss Laser Comb Reviews
- Hair Loss Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Shampoo Reviews
- Hair Loss Videos
- Minoxidil Reviews
- Oil Treatment for Hair
- Popular Hair Loss Treatments
- Propecia Reviews
- Vitamins for Hair Loss Reviews
- Wigs and Hairpieces
- January 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
Revita Shampoo Review
Revita shampoo is designed to improve the scalp’s health and stimulate hair growth. Made by DS Laboratories this shampoo claims to be the best shampoo for hair loss in the market thanks to it’s mix of ingredients, that maintains scalp vitality as well as stimulating hair growth and is chemical free. This product should help to maintain the scalp at it’s most optimal state to not only help stimulate hair growth, but to help prevent thinning hair and hair loss as well.
Unlike other shampoos, this shampoo is designed by definition to help against pattern baldness in men and women. As pattern baldness is caused by hair follicles with a genetic sensitivity to dihydrotestosterone (DHT), Revita hair stimulating shampoo contains antioxidants, anti-DHT and hair stimulants properties in order to improve hair growth.
Revita Shampoo Ingredients
- Copper Peptides – Just like in Tricomin and Folligen, Revida use the copper peptides technology for hair loss. This ingredient is known as an anti-inflammatory, anti oxidant and tissue building effect and also used to promote the follicles health.
- Ketokonazole. This is also the active ingredient in Nizoral shampoo. Ketokonazole is an anti-inflammatory ingredient, and it’s proven anti-fungal action assists with any existing infection that may exist in the scalp. Additionally, it is also proven to help against pattern baldness and improve the effect of other hair loss products such as minoxidil. Ketokonazole is believed to be a mild DHT blocker and is considered to be a safe baldness cure.
- Rooibos – the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of this ingredient is used to improve hair growth and help keeping healthy scalp.
- Emu Oil – Well known anti-inflammatory ingredient that contains Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) that feed the scalp, and promotes hair regrowth.
- Biotin - an important hair growth ingredient.
- Amino Acids – the hair is made of protein, and amino acids are the foundations of any cell. Amino acids are required for cell and hair generation.
- Caffeine 4% – caffeine, the same coffee ingredient, is proven to stimulate hair growth. Another famous shampoo that use caffeine as its active ingredient is Alpecin Shampo. Studies shows that caffeine stimulates the hair follicles to grow hair.
- Apple PolyphenolProcyanidin B2 & C1 – powerful anti oxidants, also poven to improve hair growth. In a study made in Japan in 2000, Apple PolyphenolProcyanidin B2 & C1 showed better results then minoxidil.
- Spin Traps – this is a general name for natural ingredients also known as anti oxidants that provides protection against free radicals.
- Carnitine Tartrate – L-carnitine supports the transport of fatty acid “fuel” into the cells’ energy-producing mitochondria. A study made in Germany in 2007 shows this ingredient also stimulates hair growth by increasing energy supply to the massively proliferating and energy-consuming anagen hair matrix.
Revita Shampoo Usage
Revita is 100% safe, and should be used on a daily basis. Wet your hair, work the shampoo onto the hair and scalp and leave it on for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse out. You can continue use it as a daily or regular shampoo to maintain and improve your hair condition even after results are achieved.
Revita Shampoo Cost
A 180ml bottle of Revita shampoo cost about $27 and can be purchased from various online shops and vendors. Click here to buy!
Revita Shampoo Conclusion
This shampoo is an excellent choice. Armed with proven ingredients, this shampoo can be a helpful support to your hair loss treatment. You can’t count on any shampoo to be your hair loss saver, but you can trust this shampoo to be another weapon against pattern baldness. This shampoo is a safe treatment you can use daily to improve the overall hair and scalp condition. No other shampoo in the market contains such powerful ingredients that are mixed together and can contribute so much to the health of the scalp. Your scalp condition is an important factor in hair loss (inflamed scalp is a common derivative of pattern baldness, such inflammatory damages the follicles ability to grow hair) and improved healthy scalp condition means facilitating hair regrowth.
Recent Reviews and Articles
- FINALLY the Truth about Stopping Your Hair Loss!
- The Effects of Aloe Vera on Hair Loss
- Home Remedies for Hair Loss
- Why Some Women Shave their Head?
- Childbirth and Hair Loss
- Baldness and its Psychological Impact on Men
- Are You Heartbroken? Be Ready for Hair Loss
- Hair Rebonding and Hair Fall
- Can Creatine Monohydrate Cause Hair Loss?
- Thyroid Hair Loss
Premium Minoxidil Products
Most Popular Articles and Reviews
- ahmed:Do the Revivogen have an effect on a man's fertility?...
- Doc98:well 4rx are back with visa card payment method, which is great news, as this website offers...
- admin:2 capsules a day. if twice daily then you're correct....
- Hmmm:Don't know about that. I've tried both the Medium Brown in XFusion and Toppik. Though they...
- Candace Roche:2 capsules twice daily is four capsules which means the bottle is a one month supply at...