- Bald Celebrities
- Baldness Basics
- Baldness in Women
- Grey Hair Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Causes
- Hair Loss Concealer Reviews
- Hair Loss Guides
- Hair Loss Laser Comb Reviews
- Hair Loss Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Shampoo Reviews
- Hair Loss Videos
- Minoxidil Reviews
- Oil Treatment for Hair
- Popular Hair Loss Treatments
- Propecia Reviews
- Vitamins for Hair Loss Reviews
- Wigs and Hairpieces
- January 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
HairMax Laser Comb Review
The HairMax Laser Comb is manufactured in the US by Lexington International, LLC. It is a hand held laser device that uses nine laser lights and LED light to promote hair growth through a process of “Photo-Bio Stimulation”.
Low light laser therapy is used for many years for many medical conditions such as pain remedy and muscle and bones injuries. It is also in use for hair loss.
Law level laser therapy is safe for both men and women and when it’s used for hair loss results are promised in as little as eight weeks. Laser combs in an easy re-growth hair treatment, you simply need to use it 3 times a week, 10 to 15 minutes per session. HairMax Laser Comb arrives with an instructional DVD and a handy carrying case.
What is Photo-Bio Stimulation
Photo-Bio-Stimulation is the process of using laser therapy for hair loss and thinning hair. The effect is accomplished after using low light laser therapy -LLLT which has to following effects:
- Promotes hair growth
- Rejuvenates hair bulb production
- Stimulates nutrient delivery and cell growth in naturally growing cells
Why LLLT has a positive physiological effect on the follicles is a mystery. It is assumed that the light energy has a stimulating effect on the cells, which “awakes” them to operate…
How to Use HairMax Laser Comb
Because the product is simply a brush-device with laser and LED light emanating from it, the procedure for use is easy and simply. You use it as it was a real hair comb and “brush” your hair with the laser comb in long stroking motions over the thinning areas.
When to See Hair Regrowth
Like with any baldness cure product results vary from one person to another. According to the manufacturer’s clinical study from 2006, 93% of the users noticed hair regowth, 45% after 8-12 weeks and 45% noticed regrowth after 12-20 weeks. 3% saw regrowth after 20 weeks. The overall users satisfaction was about 90%.
In addition, most users reported that after only few weeks of use their hair felt more lively, was more manageable and that their scalp felt healthier (more vibrant shine, having less scalp itch and experiencing significantly decreased hair fallout).
Basically according to the company the use should stop hair loss in few weeks and then a process of re-growth is to commence.
HairMax Laser Comb is FDA Approved
The product is FDA approved since 2007. The approval is actually a clearance to market HairMax Laser Comb as a safe medical device.
HairMax Laser Comb Side Effects
There are no side effects when using HairMax Laser Comb, according to the FDA it is safe for use. In general – there are no side effects to any laser comb or laser therapy treatment as long as the product is intact and used accordign to the instructions.
HairMax Laser Comb is Recommended by Physiologists
The product is recommended by many dermatologists as a safe and effective, and is presented in many TV shows side by side with Propecia and minoxidil. It’s in the news in almost any media, and used by men and women worldwide.
HairMax Laser Comb Prices and Designs
There are 2 models of the product:
- HairMax Laser Comb Premium – 9 laser beams, 10-15 minute treatment time, 10-15 year life span, 2 year warranty.
- HairMax Laser Comb SE - 5 laser beams, 15-20 minute treatment time, 5-7 year life span, 1 year warranty.
The Premium model will cost about $500, the SE about $300 – pretty much expensive, however if you take into account years of use, the benefit may worth the one time investment.
HairMax Laser Comb Conclusion
HairMax Laser Comb is a famous brand in almost any media, and the official site is very impressive and full of interesting information. It is very different from any other hair loss treatment as you do not need to use topical or oral treatments, it’s pure energy that stimulates the follicles is safe and effective . Thus, I would highly recommend it but for best results I would add it to a combo together with using other hair loss products, such as Propecia (for men) and minoxidil (both men and women).
Tags: hair max laser comb
Recent Reviews and Articles
- FINALLY the Truth about Stopping Your Hair Loss!
- The Effects of Aloe Vera on Hair Loss
- Home Remedies for Hair Loss
- Why Some Women Shave their Head?
- Childbirth and Hair Loss
- Baldness and its Psychological Impact on Men
- Are You Heartbroken? Be Ready for Hair Loss
- Hair Rebonding and Hair Fall
- Can Creatine Monohydrate Cause Hair Loss?
- Thyroid Hair Loss
Premium Minoxidil Products
Maximum Hair Minimum Loss
Most Popular Articles and Reviews
- ahmed:Do the Revivogen have an effect on a man's fertility?...
- Doc98:well 4rx are back with visa card payment method, which is great news, as this website offers...
- admin:2 capsules a day. if twice daily then you're correct....
- Hmmm:Don't know about that. I've tried both the Medium Brown in XFusion and Toppik. Though they...
- Candace Roche:2 capsules twice daily is four capsules which means the bottle is a one month supply at...