- Bald Celebrities
- Baldness Basics
- Baldness in Women
- Grey Hair Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Causes
- Hair Loss Concealer Reviews
- Hair Loss Guides
- Hair Loss Laser Comb Reviews
- Hair Loss Product Reviews
- Hair Loss Shampoo Reviews
- Hair Loss Videos
- Minoxidil Reviews
- Oil Treatment for Hair
- Popular Hair Loss Treatments
- Propecia Reviews
- Vitamins for Hair Loss Reviews
- Wigs and Hairpieces
- January 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- November 2011
- October 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
Matthew McConaughey’s Hair Loss
I’m a big fan of Matthew McConaughey since the 90′s.
No doubt, he is a huge actor, and from what I saw in interviews and late night shows he participated in – he is a very nice, down to earth guy. The fact he is a good looking guy helped him of course to get to the top, but without his charm and natural acting skills he would never have gotten to his current rank.
Well, I am not trying to talk about Matthew McConaughey’s the actor or his movies (which are fun – each and every one of them… what about some action movies Mattew?) I want to talk about Matthew McConaughey Hair Loss…
For those of you who love movies, and read some celebrities gossip, it’s easy to see changes in the stars appearance. For those who remember Matthew McConaughey of the 90′s, you should recall he had full curly hair. Then, by the year of ’99 things began to change, and reminded me that movie starts are just humans.
Take a look of these pictures from 1999, Matthew McConaughey looks different, his hairline is receding… a lot. He is balding. We are talking about 10 years ago, he was just 30.
There were always rumors that he was using wigs in films, I never thought about it till I saw those pics. What did confirm to me that he suffered from baldness was his own confession in David Letterman’s Late Show from 2005.
He reveals that he was loosing hair till he found a baldness cure called Regenix. It’s unclear if he coordinated this with Regenix, but from that moment until now he became their top promoter. In Regenix website you get this interview as the top testimonial that their products work.
Regenix is a hair loss clinic in LA. They also have their own line of hair loss products. The Thing is they clearly write in their website that there products and treatment will not help in case of bald areas & they can’t help in case of permanent follicles damage. What McConaughey had was a real damage, and a real powerful baldness cure was required to change his hairline so dramatically – as it was in the interview – and is until today.
In the interview McConaughey finds it hard to spell out the name Regenix… makes you wonder if his regrowth is a result of their treatment or just a cover up. The interview with Letterman created a huge buzz in the internet, the top guess was that he simply had very successful hair transplant (if you ask me, I would agree but it’s up to you to decide). Many fans also claim that the star is also using “the pill” Propecia, that helps him keep his existing hair and prevents further deterioration. McConaughey is a huge star – but also flesh and blood, he may simply do what almost anyone can – treat his hair loss.
Matthew McConaughey was chosen to be the sexiest men alive in 2005 by People Magazine, I bet his perfect hairline helped a lot getting there.
Recent Reviews and Articles
- FINALLY the Truth about Stopping Your Hair Loss!
- The Effects of Aloe Vera on Hair Loss
- Home Remedies for Hair Loss
- Why Some Women Shave their Head?
- Childbirth and Hair Loss
- Baldness and its Psychological Impact on Men
- Are You Heartbroken? Be Ready for Hair Loss
- Hair Rebonding and Hair Fall
- Can Creatine Monohydrate Cause Hair Loss?
- Thyroid Hair Loss
Premium Minoxidil Products
Most Popular Articles and Reviews
- admin:2 capsules a day. if twice daily then you're correct....
- Hmmm:Don't know about that. I've tried both the Medium Brown in XFusion and Toppik. Though they...
- Candace Roche:2 capsules twice daily is four capsules which means the bottle is a one month supply at...
- brandonc:At last someone who puts all the knowledge and know-how together. This is definitely the bible of...
- daniel77:man i've been waiting for this for years. this spex guy is amazing, basically gives you all...